AXIOM HEALTH NATUROPATHIC CLINIC HAS MOVED!
The team at Axiom Health Naturopathic Clinic couldn’t be more excited to opening its doors to our newly renovated office still located in the Mission area. We have had trades working non-stop in the last 2 months to prepare this new space, and we couldn’t be happier with the results.
We are busy moving into the new space over the weekend, and will be ready to open our doors as of Wednesday, May 6th. I know many of you have followed our journey as we transition into our new location, and we thank you for the well wishes and shared enthusiasm.
As previously mentioned, this move provides a fresh new office, but the same continued collaboration of Dr. Alana Berg, Dr. Audrey Wolter, and Nutritionist Amber Batke. We will all continue to run our practices as before, offering a wide range of services. We will continue to offer IV therapy, Injection treatments, Chelation, Prolotherapy, Counselling, Nutritional assessments, Food testing, and Hormone balancing. Dr Berg continues to have a special interest in Lyme Disease, Detoxification, Auto-immune Disease, Stress Management, Family Health, and Hormones/Fertility. Dr. Wolter enjoys working with Stress, and Anxiety, Hormone Health, Skin Disorders, Auto-immune Disease, Neurological Conditions, and Allergies, Amber will continue to offer Nutritional consultations, Meal planning, and Food and Environmental testing. Stay tuned for a newer therapy we will be offering at the clinic later this year!
In case you haven’t met her, we are pleased to welcome our new Office Assistant, Joya Fanslau to our office. She will be taking care of all our the front end services, and she is excited to join our team. Robertson Fait, Dr. Berg’s husband, will also be around in the back end, ensuring everything at the clinic runs smoothly as office manager.
A Few Things to Note:
- Our new address is in the Mission Medical Arts Building, #104, 3040 Tutt Street, Kelowna BC
- There is free parking available for building use in the front of the building, off Tutt St.
- Our phone number is the same: (778) 478-0070
- Our office hours will continue to be limited due to the COVID 19 circumstances, and we will be open Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am to 5pm until further notice.
- Telemedicine consults are still available for patients as required
- If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or email at [email protected]
Thank you for your patience in the transition, we look forward to seeing you in the new clinic!
Dr. Alana Berg, ND
Dr. Audrey Wolter, ND
Amber Batke, RHN
Joya Fanslau, MOA
Robertson Fait, Clinic Manager